Solicitors, Accountants & Trusts
The Professional Adviser Desk was launched in 2007 to work in partnership with Solicitors, Accountants, Tax Advisers and Trust Practitioners. Working alongside the trusted adviser, we undertake the investment, administration and compliance responsibilities for all portfolios under our management.
The desk, managed by Graham Neale and Jer O’Mahony provides specialist investment expertise across the following areas:
- Private Client: Discretionary investment management for capital growth or income
- Family: Wealth advice on divorce including capitalisation of maintenance payments and pension splitting
- Personal injury and Clinical Negligence: Advice on capital growth and income generation for lump sum settlements
- Not for Profit: Wealth management advice for charities and trustees
- Non Domicile: Advice for clients on offshore investing including the use of offshore bonds
- Wills, Trusts and Probate: Provision of IHT services including AIM portfolios and probate valuations
We work closely with the professional adviser to gain a full understanding of a client’s requirements and create a bespoke portfolio to match their time horizon and investment objectives. We utilise a full range of tax wrappers to mitigate tax including SIPP’s, ISAs, Offshore Bonds and AIM Portfolios.
New to Killik Asset Management?
T: 020 7337 0008