A Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) offers greater choice and control over the assets which you may wish to hold within your pension arrangements. We offer a wide range of permitted personal pension investments including UK and Foreign Equities, Bonds, Funds, and many more.
- A wide variety of pension investment options gives you the opportunity and flexibility to have a truly diversified portfolio
- SIPPs provide great flexibility when it comes to taking retirement benefits including going into drawdown (drawdown involves taking up to 25% of your pension investment as tax free cash and taking an income from the remaining 75%) rather than having to purchase an annuity
- If a personal pension scheme is not performing, a SIPP transfer can be made, optimising your holding
- If you pass away before you take benefits, then 100% of the value of your SIPP can be paid to anyone you choose without Inheritance Tax
Pensions are complex and professional advice should be sought before action is taken. We can provide independent professional advice if required.
- The Killik & Co SIPP is not a risk free product. Your capital may be at risk due to the investments held within this pension arrangement.
- Individual pension investments are subject to fluctuation and you may realise less than the sum invested in your SIPP.
- The tax treatment of pension investments and tax wrappers (SIPPs included) may also change with future legislation.