Killik Asset Management Services for IFAs
Killik Asset Management is the specialist investment management division located within Killik & Co's head office in the heart of Mayfair. The team has responsibility for charities, trusts and servicing financial advisers. As an independent partnership, we are free from conflicts of interests created by in-house funds, corporate brokering and banking ties. We do not invest in in-house funds.
We work in partnership with you to offer an investment service tailored to the needs of your clients. Our straightforward application process is delivered in a seamless and timely manner.
A wide range of services are available to meet the best interests of your client. Our core service is the Multi-Asset Portfolio service where we invest in a diversified range of asset classes including fixed income (both sovereign and corporate), equities, property, cash and 'alternative assets'. Portfolios can be structured for capital growth, income or a combination of both. A yield of 4% can typically be achieved with our Income Portfolios. For clients who are keen to invest solely in pooled investments we can achieve this via a funds-only portfolio.
We offer a range of tax wrappers to mitigate the impact of income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax including SIPPs, ISAs, Offshore Bonds and AIM Inheritance Portfolios. The AIM Inheritance Portfolio gives investors the opportunity to mitigate Inheritance Tax (IHT) on a proportion of their assets whilst maintaining access to, and ownership of, their capital whilst providing the potential for future growth.
Face-to-face communication is of the upmost importance to us and we would be pleased to meet with you to get a better understanding of how we can work together in a cohesive manner to meet the best interests of your clients.
Regular reporting is an important part of your client’s relationship with us. Our Bi-Annual reviews are at the centre of our reporting suite. Within each client’s review we examine the key trends which have influenced the portfolio over the previous six months, detailing how we have pre-empted and responded to changes in capital markets. We also explain the investment positioning of the portfolio in the context of the team’s outlook for specific investments and the market as a whole.
The key features of this service include
- Institutional calibre of investment management
- Bespoke investment portfolios tailored for private clients, charities and trusts
- Dedicated and accessible team, available to meet with you or your clients to discuss investment proposals
- Enhanced reporting service based upon a bespoke Bi-Annual Review
- Monthly Fund Manager's publication, detailing economic trends, market commentary and investment considerations
- Investments can be structured though SIPPs, ISAs, Offshore Bonds and AIM Inheritance portfolios
- Comprehensive year-end tax packages are compiled for each client at the end of the financial year
New to Killik Asset Management?
T: 020 7337 0008